Have you watched any of the Mickey Mouse Christmas movies? I am a Mickey Mouse fan and am into Christmas movies with my favorite animated character.
This article lists a few popular Christmas movies starring the famous Mickey Mouse. Mickey Mouse is an animated character made by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks.
This happy and brave human-like mouse is effectively distinguished by his round ears, red shorts, white gloves, and yellow shoes.
He talks in a falsetto voice and, notwithstanding being puny and powerless, consistently conquers difficulties by using a sharp mind and a can-do attitude.
1. Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmas (1999)
- Directors: Alex Mann, Bradley Raymond, Jun Falkenstein, Bill Speers, and Toby Shelton.
- Cast: Wayne Allwine, Russi Taylor, Tony Anselmo, Diane Michelle, Tress MacNeille, Alan Young, Bill Farmer, Corey Burton, Shaun Fleming, Jim Cummings, Jeff Bennett, Gregg Berger, Kylie Dempsey, Taylor Dempsey, Andrew McDonough, Pat Musick, Frank Welker, Mae Whitman, and April Winchell.
- IMDb rating: 7/10
- Running time: 1h 10m
Mickey and his companions star in this Christmas-themed, three-section video. The initial segment, “Donald Duck: Stuck on Christmas,” retells Groundhog Day (1993), with Huey, Dewey, and Louie remembering Christmas endlessly.
Next is “A Very Goofy Christmas,” wherein Goofy attempts to conquer his child’s doubt about Santa Claus. Lastly, “Mickey and Minnie’s Gift Of The Magi” reproduces the excellent story of amusing Christmas benevolence. This is one of the Mickey Mouse Christmas movies.
2. Mickey’s Magical Christmas: Snowed In At The House Of Mouse (2001)
- Directors: Burny Mattinson, Roberts Gannaway, and Tony Craig.
- Cast: Wayne Allwine, Tony Anselmo, Bill Farmer, Russi Taylor, Corey Burton, Tress MacNeille, Jodi Benson, Kath Soucie, Samuel E. Wright, Gilbert Gottfried, Pat Carroll, Kevin Schon, Ernie Sabella, Joseph Williams, and Jim Cummings.
- IMDb rating: 6.6/10
- Running time: 1h 5m
All Disney animated characters seen 30 years before this movie’s release are present at Mickey Mouse’s Christmas party. At the point when a blizzard keeps Mickey’s visitors from getting back to their home for Christmas, Mickey hosts a party for every one of them.
So Mickey chooses to introduce some great Christmas-time cartoons to engage his visitors, who, now and again, participate with melodies and jokes. This is one of the Mickey Mouse Christmas movies.
3. Mickey’s Twice Upon A Christmas (2004)
- Directors: Matthew O’Callaghan, Carole Holliday, and Theresa Cullen.
- Cast: Wayne Allwine, Tony Anselmo, Jeff Bennett, Jim Cummings, Bill Farmer, Tress MacNeille, Jason Marsden, Kellie Martin, Chuck McCann, Clive Revill, Russi Taylor, and Alan Young.
- IMDb rating: 6.4/10
- Running time: 1h 8m
This movie contains five shorts, including the “Beauties of Ice,” in which Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse’s companionship goes under strain during an ice skating contest; “Christmas Impossible,” where Huey, Dewey, and Louie travel toward the North Pole.
To attempt to eliminate themselves from Santa’s wicked rundown, and “Mickey’s Dog-Gone Christmas,” in which Pluto flees from home after destroying Mickey Mouse’s Christmas decorations. This is one of the Mickey Mouse Christmas movies.
4. Mickey’s Christmas Carol (1983)
- Director: Burny Mattinson
- Cast: Alan Young, Wayne Allwine, Hal Smith, Will Ryan, Clarence Nash, Eddy Carroll, Patricia Parris, and Dick Billingsley.
- IMDb rating: 8/10
- Running time: 26m
This movie portrays the classic Charles Dickens story. Uncle Scrooge McDuck is visited by his dead colleague and three spirits one night to recall the delights of Christmas. This is one of the Mickey Mouse Christmas movies.
5. Mickey and Minnie Wish Upon a Christmas (2021)
- Director: Broni Likomanov
- Cast: Bret Iwan, Bill Farmer, Daniel Ross, Tress MacNeille, Kaitlyn Robrock, Jim Cummings, Brock Powell, Nika Futterman, and April Winchell.
- IMDb rating: 6.1/10
- Running time: 46m
After a progression of setbacks, Mickey, Minnie, and the pack are isolated worldwide and should attempt to return to Hot Dog Hills by Christmas Eve.
A baffling and jocular stranger makes an appearance for enlightening them concerning The Wishing Star, which could be the key to bringing everyone home to gather together to celebrate. This is one of the Mickey Mouse Christmas movies.
If you are a Mickey Mouse fan, you have seen some of your favorite Christmas movies. If you have never watched any of the Mickey Mouse Christmas movies, I encourage you to do that as they promise to be entertaining.